Thursday, June 18, 2009

Drooling over MBMJ





When my sister asked my personal opinion about budget friendly designer bag that is worth her to buy, in less than a minute i answered Marc by Marc Jacobs :D. Yes i know the price were not actually that friendly to be honest, but they're still acceptable. Compare to the high end brand that is waaaay of my wallet.
Well, i'm not a fans of MJBJ. Not until this Dr.Q Groovee Pleated satchel bag that is drop dead gorgeous (IMO). The bag is simple, casual, chic, and not to mention the leather is to die for.

This tan color bag is officially become my drool list of the year.. cayo me!

price: $498

Btw i just realize, this one looks very similar to my Balenciaga
well, that's explain everything hehe

1 comment:

  1. Yup..this lady surely had just completed her looks by carrying her MbMJ..perfect!

    ReplyDelete